Thursday 9 June 2011

Daddy's home.

Hello minions. I was sidewalking today (Not to be confused with "crabwalking: (v) walking sideways." But rather walking on the sidewalk, hence sidewalking) and I thought to myself what a great idea it would to write on my blog the day before my Agriculture HSC exam.

I know what you're thinking. Why is this guy wasting his precious study time? Allow me to answer your question with a question. Why are you wasting YOUR precious study time? Although some might argue that they do not have an exam tomorrow. I believe my time is better spent refining my abilities of writing nonsense, as that is undoubtedly what I will be doing the exam tomorrow.

Okay if you are by any chance in the James Ruse NRL Tipping Committee. Stop reading from here onwards.



Guys I have a confession to make. I've done something terrible. I'm not like this usually I promise. But something came over me today. Something evil.

Something that brought out my inner vandal.

BEHOLD.



I know. I feel terrible too.

Alright back to infinity and beyond,
Have fun minions.

1 comment: