Tuesday 7 June 2011

NuclearBlock!

Recently, I have been attempting to deal with the seductive, tantalising nature of procrastination due to wasting time on the internet. Needless to say it hadn't worked, until I found a google chrome addon called 'stay focusd!' I lost 24 Kilos in 6 days and its NEVER coming back. I feel great, and all my frands notice the difference.
No seriously.

Its an addon that you can tweak to prevent you from visiting sites that you choose (i.e. blogger, facebook, tumblr, youtube, funnyjunk etc). Options include, only allowing a certain time for these websites before being cut off for the rest of the day, or a 'nuclear option' which PERMANENTLY blocks these websites for a set amount of time. IRREVERSIBLE, so you cant fall prey to temptation. All you need is Google chrome, which is an awesome browser anyway and this link will get the addon for you.




2 comments:

  1. I INSTALLED IT BUT I WAS TOO SCARED TO PRESS NUCLEAR BLOCK. :(
    -will

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need to do to bypass is use an awesome browser called Firefox 8D

    YOU CAN'T UNREAD!

    ReplyDelete