Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bloggers be jelly peeps

Some people be hating on our blog because we got more than double their followers in a night. Maaaaaaaate calm your farm, Tom and I don't make it this far in the ghetto without a few homies. People don't want to read about your opinions on board games or chemistry equations and what not, they want to hear how the lads be keeping it real.

Yeah yeah, the World is yours, I was once that little boy Terrified of the World Now I’m on a World tour I will give up everything, even start a world war For these ghettos girls and boys im blogging round’ the World for! Africa to New York, Haiti then I detour, Oakland out to Auckland, Gaza Strip to Detroit, say our blogging only destroy Tell em’ look at me, boyzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

  1. 'Tom and I don't make it this far in the ghetto world without a few homies'

    YOU WERE AIMING THAT AT ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start blogging some worthwhile posts and it'll all be worth people following you =)

    ReplyDelete