Thursday 31 March 2011

Finally got accepted

So after almost a year of begging Suraj and Tom, they finally let me join their group and promised to teach me to be like them. It's going to be a long journey, but they think i've got potential. I do not want to let them down.

Yeah anyway, today was pretty cool cos of X country, except Samuel and I missed the start of our race and ran 10 minutes late.

I also managed to convince Pearl that scientific studies showed that Whales and Bears could drive cars due to their Brains being relative to their size, and that there was documented footage of it happening.

And now it is time for a cryptic post about my feelings. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so i decided to just be all deep and put my feelings into picture form.




Saj
PS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JK

No comments:

Post a Comment