Thursday 31 March 2011

Wrong country tomorrow.

Hello dear readers,
For a while now I've been telling myself I would wake up early to jog and become more fit. So I woke up today at 6:45. Being too lazy, I hit the snooze button thinking "I'll just jog tomorrow, I need these 15 minutes of sleep." With that in mind I wrapped my sheets around me and slept like a log.

For 3 hours.

And then I realise I lost my wallet. Looking everywhere I eventually find my wallet (hidden underneath a very intimidating stack of Extension English sheets and my bus pass, which I have "lost" for the past 3 weeks. Thank god I was too lazy to apply for a new one, otherwise that would've been 20 dollars down the drain. :)
Also I decided to have a nap after school today, ended up waking up at 7:45 and it was all dark, as shameful as it sounds I hid under my covers for a whole 15 minutes before venturing out to turn on the lights. Because real lads are scared of the dark. Fuckyea.

Oh beeteedubs, anybody else like to let people tell you on an event that you already know (pretending that you don't know) and seeing how much they sensationalize? Maybe I'm just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment