Monday 28 March 2011

Just Saiyan' :D

Got a haircut today! I reckon it looks alright, however I don't think I could look bad :P For those who probs wont see me in person photo. I know I said I'd get blue or blonde streaks, but the hair dresser said my hair was too short for streaks (Devs Forevs right?) and fully blue or blonde hair just looks too weird. Cheers to the mates who came along, and all mirers. The rest of you can F#$% off :O
Best feeling when random people outside West Ryde Woolworths come and tell me my hair looks great. :D
Keepin' it real,

K-Raj

3 comments:

  1. LURVEEE IT SURAJ
    AND ALSO, 41 FOLLOWERS GOOD JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fahgot where's the pictures ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new hair might JUST make senuri actually hit on you. lol jks brahh im sure she already does by asking you stupid questions ;)
    but seriously, why am i so funny?

    ReplyDelete