Wednesday 13 April 2011

Breaking Free

So I'm breaking social conventions (refer to title), by double posting. Yes, that's right. I don't want this blog to die, so I decided to double post.

So far these holidays have been pretty boring. Did quite a bit of study (quite proud of myself), played bit of starcraft and watched a lot of 'That 70's Show". It's hilarious...

BTW, if anyone has any seasons of 'The Office', please contact me as apparently it's really funny and I would like to watch it.

Because I have nothing to post about, I will leave you with some funny, to either motivate you to work or distract you and postpone your work.



I mean no offense to Christianity at all, just thought this was funny. If you look at 0:55to 1:00, he's like "RICH" from superwog.

No comments:

Post a Comment