Saturday 30 April 2011

HUH ANOTHER SIDE?

So chem and english are finished, and it actually feels as exam period is almost over LOL
I have eco, which I need to cram, 2unit maths, which I will undoubtedly fail and then modern history, which I hope I will do well...

So anyway English was alright, managed to finish in time but I was like WTF to the question..
I read the question "bla bla paradoxical, inclusive conclusive bla bla"

and was like



and wrote my other essay anyway, completely ignoring the question. For the short story, I wrote about the picture of the guy surrounded by happy money, which the obvious cliche of 'money doesn't buy happiness', and my final lines were..

"He realized money didn't buy happiness, but he'd rather be sad in his ferrari"
and i was like

sigh, being this funny is really a burden. JOKES. As I read this I realize I probably did not do very well in English.


Then it was chem, and I was doing pretty well and at the end was like yayay! I did pretty well, and then everyone was like, "how easy was the graph?" and I'm like "hahaha what graph?". Everyone is like on the reverse side of the multiple choice ... and i am like



but it was very possibru, and I lost 6 marks. I sincerely hope they cancel that, although it is very unlikely..

On another note,
if you like pokemon.. visit this

No comments:

Post a Comment