Wednesday 27 April 2011

): smaxE

In the spirit of 'reblog if you creyed', started by yun and continued by suraj and crystal, here's another one which even employs visual imagery



Real Exams approach, so it is likely no-one will read this. The
Exams haven't really dawned on me yet as I haven't realized how stuffed I am.
Back in year 7 - 10, I would realize how screwed I was and would do some
Last minute study usually the night before. I am pretty sure I will get
Owned in these exams but I haven't realized it yet, and for that I am
Grateful.

If I do well in these exams however, everyone will be like
Fuarrrr, what a liar!!! He did study... ZOMG what a tease.

You sir, are WRONG. I have not studied enough and in my own
Opinion, I need some strong organisation. I hope my predicted ATAR isn't
Under 90 or something...

Currently, I have done a bit of chemistry, an inkling of maths and dab of my
Related for English. Actually, I did do quite a bit of
English because I enjoy that stuff :)
You, yes you, should not be reading this, all of you should be studying,
Except those who are taking a break or are ready. I envy those and say
Damn you! you deserve to read the first letter of every line


I fear this will happen to me in the exams




4 comments: