Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mate I don't give a shit.

You know when somebody tells you something that you really couldn't care less about and then somebody else comes and badgers you for that information? Yeah fuck off.

I have enough on my plate with my 2 unit and 3 unit english speeches and the mountains of maths I already have, without you wasting my time trying to get me to tell you something that I'm not going to.

In the meanwhile. Finally got into diamond on Starcraft. Too bad it's in 4v4, oh well. Still not used the year 11 workload. And musical. Gosh.

Brighter note. Had steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner today. I love cooking for myself.

Poop.

Yeah not my best post. Probably delete this later when I'm feeling repenting.

EDIT: Instant karma. As I pressed Publish Post I knocked my instant noodle soup (which I find delicious but don't drink because it's meant to be really bad for you) all over my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment